Friday, June 3, 2011

Palin Flubs on Paul Revere's Ride..



As most of my readers know, I am not fan of the former half-term Governor of Alaska for various reasons, including but not limited to: Quiting barely half-way through her 1st term of Governor of Alaska, Being clueless about foreign policy issues but talks about it like she is an expert (aka Talking out of one's ass), and for being proven to be a massive hypocrite on multiple occasions.

And admittedly, I personally just don't like her, not dissimilar to how I feel about folks like Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld. And normally I would prefer to leave my personal feelings aside but she just makes it too easy somedays..Like today.

I feel the article largely speaks for itself..




http://beta.news.yahoo.com/blogs/upshot/palin-flubs-explanation-paul-revere-ride-215549982.html

No comments:

Post a Comment