Thursday, September 27, 2012

10,000 Views and Counting...

First off, I have to thank all my readers for helping this funny little political blog reach an impressive milestone. Early today, my blog officially went over 10,000 views. In fact the month of September so far is headed to be one of the most successful in this blog's fairly short history. I can't thank you all enough for taking time out of your busy schedules to read my humble blog.

Secondly, for those who may be wondering why my blog has been shy of any in-depth and lengthy posts the last week or two. Honestly, I've been pretty busy with work and haven't quite had time for a major piece. I am however quietly working on a major piece in the coming weeks concerning the Presidential election. I will also try this weekend to post some smaller pieces on some of the bigger pieces of political news to help keep the momentum up.

Finally,  I am contemplating the idea of having others contribute to this blog in the near future. In other words, I am quietly starting the search for a co-author for this blog to make sure it stays active in the long term.

Again, thanks to all for helping push this blog to over 10,000 views..I honestly never imagined this little blog would be so successful and I can't thank my readers enough. Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. I imagine that your readership has ramped up because there are a lot of us who are frustrated with the current "mainstream" choices in the upcoming presidential election and are looking for alternatives.

    In the late nineties, I switched my political affiliation from Republican to independent. This past summer I first heard of the Modern Whig Party and after investigating further, I did what I would have thought unthinkable: I joined!

    My hope is that a momentum is building and over the next few years, we can start to see MWP candidates and MWP philosophy begin to take hold around the country.

    ReplyDelete